Bitcoin All Time High (ATH) - How Much Was 1 Bitcoin Worth ...
Bitcoin All-Time High: $19,891.00 - How Many Days Since?
As Bitcoin’s Price Hits a New All Time High, What Happens ...
Der Bitcoin Kurs explodiert! Das All-Time-High 2020
If Bitcoin goes down in USD we can always move to the country that Bitcoin continues to hit all time highs.
Think about it. Bitcoin can go down in US dollars, but Bitcoin will always go up in Zimbabwae, Venezuela, and Argentina. If we go all-in Bitcoin, we wont be homeless, we wont lose everything, we'll just start a new life in a new country and live like kings. Eventually it will go up in USD too :)
08-31 07:57 - 'You know that the value of bitcoin isn’t measured is USD, right? Just because that’s what YOU compare it with to get a PRICE (as opposed to value) doesn’t mean that everyone else does. / If it’s all-time-high in another curr...' by /u/_Pohaku_ removed from /r/Bitcoin within 549-559min
''' You know that the value of bitcoin isn’t measured is USD, right? Just because that’s what YOU compare it with to get a PRICE (as opposed to value) doesn’t mean that everyone else does. If it’s all-time-high in another currency (as per the headline) then it’s likely an indication that the VALUE of that currency has gone way down and thus the PRICE of BTC in that currency has gone way up. ''' Context Link Go1dfish undelete link unreddit undelete link Author: _Pohaku_
Not that BTC's price in USD is all that matters, but the thing about long downward fiat price trends in Bitcoin is that they always turn into long upward price trends which push the fiat price to new all time highs... because the fundamental reasons for Bitcoin's existence still haven't changed.
While Bitcoin's price has captivating qualities and excessive influence on our emotions, remember that the fundamental reasons for Bitcoin's existence have not changed. Until those fundamentals change in a material way, then I'm bullish on the price long-term. It's important to focus on less volatile metrics that are more fundamental to Bitcoin's investment thesis. Here is a quick list of fundamental reasons for Bitcoin's existence: 1) The Fed continues to monetize government debt and bailout banks. 2) Bitcoin continues to add blocks roughly every ten minutes with every satoshi 100% completely and accurately accounted for. 3) Miners continue to push hash rate higher. Although you'll notice that difficulty and hash rate are currently stagnating, which we have seen happen repeatedly throughout Bitcoin's history. 4) Developers are building out more infrastructure. 5) The US govt will continue to run budget deficits and increase the debt through excessive spending on military, welfare, and govt pet projects. 6) Financial surveillance continues to increase as governments encroach on human liberty around the world. 7) American consumerism continues to change and shape our environment in ways that we may not understand until it is too late. Bitcoin is a check on consumer culture. 8) 6 billion people around the world exist outside the US-centric banking system. Bitcoin will accept them onto its financial network no questions asked... Banks will deny these people financial services until they comply with the banks rules and meet certain net worth requirements.
Last week 1,190 BTC (all time high) were traded using localbitcoins in Venezuela. One BTC is around 1,900,000 BsS (all time high too). Montly minimum was increased from around 5 USD (1800 BsS.) to 12 USD (4500 BsS.). Inflation in the last three months was 400,000%. /r/Bitcoin
In a chance Google search I discovered that Bitcoin had reached a new all-time high (ATH) today. I was quite surprised about this. After all, as a full time analyst and commentator on the adoption ... Die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass der Bitcoin Preis am 25. Dezember 2020 bei 20.000 USD steht beträgt nach ihren Berechnungen nur noch 4%. Andersherum ist es so also mit 96% wesentlich wahrscheinlicher, dass BTC dieses Jahr keine neuen Höhen erreicht. Market probability of bitcoin at new all-time-high for year-end = 4% Bitcoin All Time High (ATH) Since Bitcoin’s inception on January 3, 2009, it’s price has been rollercoastering constantly. This post covers the different all time highs (ATH) Bitcoin reached throughout the years. Bitcoin All Time High Summary. Bitcoin’s greatest all time high price was on December 18, 2017. The price of Bitcoin on that ... Der Bitcoin Kurs erlebte in jüngster Zeit einen wahren Höhenflug und setze im gleichen Atemzug das neue "All-Time-High" für 2020.. BTC / USD YTD Chart. Das Jahr begann für den Bitcoin sehr gut. Doch ab März erlebte er, so wie der Rest der Wirtschaft, aufgrund der Covid-19 Pandemie, Lockdowns und steigenden Infektionszahlen, eine massive Rezession um fast 40%. Bitcoin Cash Daily Performance. Today's Bitcoin Cash price is $271.43, which is down 1% over the last 24 hours. Bitcoin Cash's market cap is $5.04B. 24 hour BCH volume is $2.29B.It has a market cap rank of 5 with a circulating supply of 18,554,083 and max supply of 21,000,000. Bitcoin Cash is traded on exchanges. Bitcoin Cash had an all-time high of $3,717 almost 3 years ago.
WOW!!! BITCOIN ALL TIME HIGH: REALIZED CAP!! INDIA BANS ...
#Bitcoin has a phenomenal monthly close! Last time #BTC traded above this level in 2017 it took only TWO weeks to hit the all time high! Is a new all time hi... #Bitcoin realized cap hits all time high as India looks to re-ban #BTC! $5 billion $USDT printed this year. Is there really demand or more manipulation? Atar... WOW!!! 100 Mln USD in Bitcoin EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Who is buying that many Bitcoin and WHY!!? Also we will do Technical analysis on Bitcoin! JOIN THE INTERDAX... BITCOIN NEXT ALL TIME HIGH TOP IN 2021?? Also, Will BTC Be Above $20,000 Before The End Of 2019? Also, Will BTC Be Above $20,000 Before The End Of 2019? The Moon bitcoin ricegum, bitcoin documentary, bitcoin cash, bitcoin atm, bitcoin analysis, bitcoin account, bitcoin and friends, bitcoin app, bitcoin address, bitcoi...